Old 15-10-2013, 16:08   #1
Bogd4n
Ancient friend

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)

PC-ul meu

Default HWBOT Country Cup 2013

HWBOT Announces Fifth Edition of Country Cup, 2013 Edition Starts November 1

Quote:
Stage 1, Nov 1 – Dec 27, 3DMark 11 Performance Full Out: For this stage, all hardware is allowed. Per country, one score is required. The winner of the stage acquires 50 points.

Stage 2, Nov 1 – Dec 23, Cloud Gate 1xGPU (i7+NV): for this stage only Core i7 CPUs are allowed. The following video cards are allowed: GTX 670, GTX 570, and GTX 470. Per country three scores are required, one with each GPU. The winner of the stage acquires 40 points.

Stage 3, Nov 1 – Dec 23, Vantage Dual GPU (i5+AMD/ATI): for this stage only Core i5 CPUs are allowed. The following video cards families are allowed: Radeon HD 6000, Radeon HD 5000, and Radeon HD 4000. Per country three scores are required, one with each GPU family. The winner of the stage acquires 40 points.

Stage 4, Nov 1 – Dec 23, HWBOT Prime (i3/Pentium): For this stage, only Core i3 or Pentium CPUs are allowed. There is no restriction on the GPU. Per country, three scores are required, each with a unique CPU core. The winner of the stage acquires 40 points.

Stage 5, Nov 1 – Dec 19, Aquamark (AMD FX): For this stage, only AMD FX CPUs are allowed. There is no restriction on the GPU. Per country, five scores are required, each with a unique CPU core. The winner of the stage acquires 30 points.

Stage 6, Nov 1 – Dec 19, Catzilla 576P (AMD APU): for this stage only AMD APUs are allowed. You may only use the onboard APU. Per country, five scores are required, each with a unique GPU core. The winner of the stage acquires 30 points.

Stage 7, Nov 1 – Dec 19, 3DMark03 (legacy): For this stage, there is no restriction on either CPU or GPU. Per country, five scores are required, each with a unique GPU socket. The winner of the stage acquires 30 points.

Stage 8, Nov 1 – Dec 15, SuperPI 32M Low Clock Challenge: For this stage, there is no restriction on either CPU or GPU. The CPU frequency is capped at 5000.01 MHz. Per country seven scores are required, each with a unique CPU socket. The winner of the stage acquires 20 points.
Sunt curios daca anul asta participa cineva de pe forum. Eu am hw pt cateva probe insa nu este cel mai potrivit si nici locatia in care o sa fiu in perioada urmatoare nu e prea favorabila. Sper totusi sa particip la macar o proba...cu toate ca probabil o sa fiu singurul, la cum au mers lucrurile in ultima vreme...

L.E.: Intre timp s-au adus cateva modificari probelor, verificati pagina oficiala: http://hwbot.org/competition/country_cup_2013/

Last edited by Bogd4n; 27-11-2013 at 18:10.
Bogd4n is offline   Reply With Quote